tirsdag 8. juni 2010

Store review, Overallbeauty



Overallbeauty.com is owned by a lovely woman called Kim Snyder. When I first contacted the store, I got a fast response from Kim herself. I honestly believe she loves all her costumers and want to give everyone a good experience when shopping from her store.

This store contains many exciting products that you might not even have heard of before, and they also carry their own line of mineral makeup. One of the best sellers is Magic Lash Eyelash Enhancer, which I honestly hadn't heard much about but the product gets raving reviews everywhere! So I definitely want to try it out sometime.

Ever heard of BB couture nail polish? Overallbeauty is one of few stores that sells this brand, and I received one of those plus something from their mineral line today and a pumice sponge. Never heard of that either. So reviews of those products are coming up! (picture below)

The design of the page might seem a little confusing at first sight, but click around and explore because there seems to be many goodies in there, especially if you enjoy organic products like myself. Extra plus for swatches on many of the polishes.

PayPal verified and offers international shipping.



In fear of sounding like I'm bought, these are my honest opinions! :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. BB Couture nail polish is just awesome. Kim has go to be the best business owner I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with.

    SvarSlett
  2. Oh yay, a fellow wow/nail polish person :)
    And I so agree with you, can't wait to do business with her again.

    SvarSlett