lørdag 19. juni 2010

Introducing my pets: Part 2

Now I will be introducing my real life companion, the grey/brown tiger Embla (pusi)! I got her when she was a kitten and she's now 4 yo. Although I tried real hard to tame her, I failed. She is super stubborn, dislike noises and people inside the house she doesn't know. Strangers on the street is no problem however, she often stand on the fence when school is out too get some attention. She's a doll!



Embla is the most playful cat I know, it's literally all she wants to do besides sleeping in the bed with me on my duvet (almost pushing me out of the bed. I know. She uses her 3kg well). She doesn't like to be picked up, and hits for an escape as soon as she can. And she rarely sleeps on the sofa, which I thought was the most natural thing for a cat.

She's been pregnant once, and gave us three adorable kittens. We kept one, but the story isn't too happy for all of them. One went missing, and the one we kept got hit by a car. The third we gave away to an elderly artist living in the woods who had many grandchildren, so I hope he's having a good life at least.

Did I mention she is fierce?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar