fredag 28. mai 2010

Vivalanails



Received my samples on nail art accessories in the mail today, from Vivalanails. Shipping took 3 days and the customer service is good. They have everything from Konad stamping to nail art canes, and they have some great tutorials. I really recommend checking it out. The website is uk but they ship from Riga, which brings my mind to the (generalizing) Baltic girls, they are sooo good with nail art and things related in my experience.
I'm excited to try these out! But I'm awaiting some polishes in the mail any day now, so I'm going to wait on those before i try to advance my nail art with these lovely things. I think.
If you're a blogger or youtuber, visit their site and order your free samples too.



I'm outside in the wonderful weather today, this pale body needs pigments! So sorry if the picture is not all the way satisfying, at least you can see what I got in my package.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar