søndag 30. mai 2010

Introducing my pets: Part 1

Say hello to Cutiepaij! This is my darling polar bear from Zul'Drak. He is a tenacity pet, and have been through everything imaginable with me. He is my little tanking God :)
Cutiepaij usually does what ever he feels like.. Sometimes he decides to run left when I tell him right, attacks the caster when I tell him to take the melee mob and so on. Don't get me wrong, I do have control over my pets, but Cutie is mostly on defensive mode and have his own mind about things. He is such a lagged little baby. He refuses to attack mobs when he is standing on boxes or carriages, and always plant his butt on the ground near the energy wall in Dire Maul west.

I just want to eat him up, the "RAWR" sounds he makes when going into battle is so adorable.




Here is a link to his build - http://eu.wowarmory.com/talent-calc.xml?pid=4&tal=21303020120120001020&bm

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar