onsdag 5. mai 2010

NailTek foundation base


Awesomeness in a bottle? I'm starting to believe so.

Here's the promises:

"Nail Tek FOUNDATION fills unsightly ridges and nail damage while strengthening the natural nail. This unique base coat is a special blend of strengtheners, conditioners, micro-fibers, and natural fillers. Foundation smoothes uneven nail surfaces while helping to grow healthy, beautiful nails."

Does it deliver? Yes. I don't have to much ridges, so I'm unsure about the filling them part. But what it does for me is amazing. When you apply it, it will turn matte and dry in almost seconds, you can watch it dry. It camouflages the yellow in my nails!! I so did not expect that. So far it seems to strengthen my nails aswell, I get less cracks and splits.
Great brush and great application.

The negative? It can make the application of your next polish rather tricky if you use thin layers. The base makes the polish get uneven if you don't have to much polish on your brush basically. For me, it helped a lot to let the base set over night, and then continue with my mani.
But it's so worth it.

If you're considering buying this product, remember to get the right one for you:
NailTek I for normal nails.
NailTek II for soft nails, prone to peeling and chipping.
NailTek III for hard and/or dry nails that breaks and chip easy.
NailTek Xtra for seriously damaged nails.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar