tirsdag 24. august 2010

Moan over hunters in Cata

I know it's almost/very pathetic depending on who you are, but I'm almost in sorrow now. They're removing volley in Cataclysm..

I quote from MMO:

"Volley removed from the game (And of course when I don't report a missing skill because I think it's a bug, it's actually gone for real)
It's gone. We want to make Multi-Shot the spell hunters use for AE.

Channeling a spell that makes arrows fall out of the sky doesn't feel like a hunter ability and doesn't even really match the name of the spell.

Only class with a minimal range and now without volley only class without an aoe /shakes head
You realize "only class" claims are viewed as a success by the developers. The classes are too similar as it is. (Source)

Most seem to think they simply removed it and that we will be using multishot instead.
Yep. Volley was edging out Mult-Shot, even though we think the latter is the more interesting ability. Volley felt too much like a magic spell and not something a hunter was doing with her bow or gun. (Source)"

What I think is pretty obvious. Fine, explosive traps do a decent damage for AoE, but it will never compare to my 2k per mob volley.. Aaaaah I'm so annoyed. They better reduce the cooldown on multi shot.

And here is the rest of it.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar