mandag 30. august 2010

E.L.F Mod Mauve



Wow, I don't know what to say. On my nail polish bottle it says "Mod Mauve" and that's what I ordered. But when I look at the elf site, it looks.. Purple? I've also seen some swatches of "Mod Mauve" as being a lighter purple toned brown. The colour I have is a lot heavier, and the purple tone is barely there and it's darker.
 I can recall people talking about getting a slightly different colour under the same name before, so be aware of that.

Never the less, the colour is very pretty. A perfect fall colour. The formula is watered out, so you need three coats to get the coverage. Dries a little slow, and again with the fat brushes. Seriously, on my narrow pinkie nails I only have to do one motion to cover it all. lol

Three coats, no top coat. Daylight.






















.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar