onsdag 6. oktober 2010

Cataclysm 7th December


As most of you know Blizzard have confirmed the release of Cataclysm the 7th of December. To me this means two months of Zul Gurub farming since it will no longer be a raid instance.

December 7, 2010, the lands of Azeroth will be torn asunder as World of Warcraft®: Cataclysm™ hits shelves at retail locations throughout the world.


You’ve toppled the undead armies of the Lich King and brought Arthas to his knees. Now Deathwing the Destroyer has broken free from his ancient prison in the Elemental Plane of Earth and unleashed his rage upon Azeroth. As the Horde and Alliance race to confront this new threat, the mortal races will witness seismic shifts in power, the kindling of a war of the elements, and the emergence of unlikely heroes who will rise up to protect their scarred and broken world from utter devastation.

Goblin in Embrace of The Viper set.


I actually have no idea what my feelings are about Cataclysm. Like always I see both positive and negative things. As for gameplay it looks like Blizzard finally is tuning up the dungeon difficulties again, but this means more wiping and more whining from PMS'ing 12yo. If you haven't heard the nice sentences like:
FFS
NOOOOUBB
WTF!!!
LEARn TO PLAY!!IDIOT

You will definitely see them in Cataclysm. Good thing here is that you won't go far without learning to work together as a group. Which you are. A group. So hopefully some people will give up (is that rude?) playing dungeons until they improve their gameplay.
It might sound that I think I'm the best or something now, but ofc I'm not. I'm just saying, moving from a purple circle on the floor or hiding behind rocks isn't that hard. You just need to focus. And if you can't kite, you better learn it now. I recommend checking out http://www.cynicalbrit.com/ and http://www.youtube.com/user/totalhalibut?blend=1&ob=4 if you haven't.

My plans for Cataclysm isn't all that big, but I'm going to focus on the new profession archaeology. And dear lord.. The voices of NPC's  in general are horrible. You'd think Blizzard could afford something better.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar