torsdag 23. september 2010

Behind the desk

First of all, I'm so sorry for my absent this week. I've had some family stuff to cope with but anywho, I'm back with a secretary look today (and short nails, hmpfh)! Hope you like it.



To copy newspaper print on you nails (doesn't have to be words), here's what you can do:

1. Choose a creme as base colour preferably.
2. Have a shot of rubbing alcohol or vodka ready, to dip your nails in! I chose Koskenkorva this time, the cap is a perfect shot glass size. mhmm, moving on.
3. A piece from the newspaper that is 2cm wider then your nail and in same length.
4. Top coat.

Dip you nail into the alcohol for a couple of seconds, this will loosen grime and let the ink transfer. While your nail is wet, take the piece of paper and place it over the nail. Be careful not to disturb the paper after you've placed it. Now press the paper firmly on, I recommend pressing the nail into the palm of your hand. Sit like this for 30-40 seconds, and then remove the paper. Apply a top coat.
There you go!

You cannot use glossy magazines for this.

Also, "fun" fact. Didn't notice which part of the paper I used on my thumb there. So I got the words "Alzheimer" and "Demens" (dementia) on the same nail.. lol

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar