fredag 16. april 2010

Celestial Steed

Oh hurray! It's finally in the Blizzard store. It can be yours for 20 (where's that crab sign.. Okey I found it, but not the combination on how to use it. lol! *copy paste*) €. Yeah. That's about 159NOK, and you will get it on all your chars and future chars. Also works as a lvl 20 mount. I feel so leet running around on my mage with it.

The only negative I've found so far is:

1. Everybody have him, but he's still cool.
2. When he swim, he fly..
3. He doesn't put his wings out to "glide" when he fall.
I call him "he" because he is like Pegasus, and I consider a horse from Gods as a he. Idk why.



You won't get any achievements for buying it, but I'm hoping they will add that if they ever take the mount out of the Blizzard store.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar