mandag 15. februar 2010

Bad swatches, NYX

Here's my package from CherryCulture, and some swatches. The colours looks better in real, i think. I also bought a nailpolish that's not in the pics I see, NYX Foxy. A plum colour. Tjeeeah.. I needed three coats of it to actually somewhat cover my nail. On the other hand, it lasted for 7 days without a topcoat.
Nyx Jumbo something pencil in Cottage Cheese (a more subtle whiteish, recommend it)
Amuse black eyeliner, and Amuse glittereyeliner. These are okey. The glitter one dries sort of slow, which is great if you want to pack more glitter on or something.
Nyx Harmonica lipstick, my new HG. It's a very frosty and barbie light pink.
Nyx Glitter on the go. These didn't really show out peach or pink. They look like universal glitter. Maybe if you pack it on thicker then I did it will show.






The trios, from the left;
(ignore the first colour)
White/Tropical/Silver
Baby Pink/Barely There/Cotton Candy
Baby Pink/White Pearl/Baby Blue

And note to self, shave during the winter as well.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar