lørdag 3. juli 2010

Friday

Here I am, sitting with my feet in a way too hot footbath eating a yoghurt and thinking about my day.

In WoW I've been heroicly trying to get Frostscythe of Lord Ahune to drop on my druid and warlock. No such luck, and when it first dropped I got it on my hunter. Seriously blizzard? Bah.. I'll keep my fingers crossed for my last two chances before midsummer ends.
I also purchased the Battered Hilt for 8500g for my hunter. And the real reason was to experience the questline, which was good enough. I would never spend that much on a weapon only. Crazy? Maybe. But I hold no regrets.

What else, my bf went to scoutcamp. So I'm home alone for a week. I thought it would be fun, but now I have the feeling of being scared. I suppose I'm so used to someone coming home every day that thinking about being alone freaks me out, I'll call a friend tomorrow and make her move in with me. lol
I promised myself to not watch any horror movies aswell, but I haven't kept that promise. Farewell sleep. Think I'll go for a run in my new running tights. <3 them.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar