søndag 4. juli 2010

Chicken w/ stuffed mushroom

I have to share this recipe.. Since my bf is gone on vacation, I can really experiment in the kitchen.
I have to invite my dad to taste this aswell.

1 person
You'll need (or take what ever you have!)
1 Chickenbreast, with spice of your choice. I use a wasabi/sesame seed spice.
2 Mushrooms
1 teasp Pesto
1 tblsp Feta- or you can use cream cheese
1/4 Onion
1 Clove of a garlic
1/3 Chicken stock
1/3 teasp Soy sauce
1 teasp Mustard
1/2 teasp Rosemary
1 tblsp Corn
1 dl Cream (I use soy cream, love the nutty flavour)
1-2 tblsp Bacondices
1 tblsp Shredded cheese
Cooking oil and butter

Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
In a pan, heat up some oil and give the seasoned chicken some colour on medium/high heat.
Cut off the ends of the mushrooms stems, and throw them away. Carefully cut out the rest of the stem, and chop in small pieces.
Chop garlic and onion, and heat in another pan with melted butter. Low heat. Add the mushroom stems that you chopped, pesto, feta cheese and corn. Season with salt and pepper.

Fill the mushrooms with a spoon, carefully pressing the mix you've made in it. Put some shredded cheese on top if you like.

Place the chicken on a pan with itsy bit water in it, this way the chicken won't get dry while cooking in the oven. On another pan, place the mushrooms. Let it cook for 18-20min in the middle of the oven. While it's cooking you can make the sauce.

Don't rinse the pan you made the mushroom stuffing in, just pour in the cream and chicken stock and let it cook on very low heat. Add bacon, rosemary, mustard and soy sauce.

NomNom!
I took a pic, with my phone ofc since the camera is gone for a week. I'll upload it when I can find the cord.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar