søndag 17. oktober 2010

Tier 11

I'm still going on about WoW. My nail is getting better thou :)

Anyway, mmo-champion released the tier 11 preview recently, so I figured why not share them with you (female ones).

Hunter
Druid
Warlock
Paladin
Mage
Death Knight
Priest
Shaman
Rogue
Warrior


Okeey, there you have them arranged like on the talent trees I believe. Honestly I like some of them but I feel they don't really match except from the colour scheme, well atleast not priest and hunter. They look like awesome underwater folks while the rest looks ready to take on Deathwing and all other miseries. And ugh with the huge buckles! I've had enough aesthetic problems with the Titan-Forged Waistguard of Triumph. And why does warlock have four colours? Hmm..

I absolutely adore the druid set! I think I'm going to be a green hunter, and white druid. How about you?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar