søndag 3. oktober 2010

Color Club, Fashion Addict

Now this is a holographic for those less bold in my opinion. It's a very subtle lilac colour. Lilac tends to be a rather cold colour, so if you don't really suit those this might be worth a try. Sheens of gold and green, very delicious.
I got this one because of a picture I saw, http://www.flickriver.com/photos/lextard/3282660117/ . But honestly, I've tried and tried in all types of lighting but never gotten that much of a holo effect, of course it's not sunny outside right now but I doubt even the sun can make this one sheen that much. Not even my 50watt halogen bulb made enough effect for me, so that was a little disappointing. But the colour is great anyway.

Here it is on my nails, three coats no top coat. You only need two thou!



The last one is a little too pink, sorry about that.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar