torsdag 17. desember 2009

Seafood Wok

I decided to make a seafood wok for the first time in my life. I didn't really read any recipes, I just took the stuff in my cabinets and it turned out yummy!

2 slices of fish (cod for me today, marinaded in wholegrain pepper, salt, lemon and paprika)
1 fistful crayfish (or shrimps)
1 package of noodles
1/2 package of soy-cream (cream from the cow can be used, but that is not healthy)
Veggies of your choice (I had paprika, sugar peas and carrots)
1 tbls soy-sauce
1 tbls pomegranate syrup (or something else with a crisp and fresh flavour)
1 teasp mixed urbs suited to fish (I'm using a mix called Provence)
1 teasp pepper
Neutral oil

Fry the fish first (3 min on each side, then separate it to smaller pieces), lay it aside and wok the veggies in a oil, soy-sauce and pomegranate syrup mix for 2 minutes.
Add cooked noodles and the crayfish. Wok for another minute or three, then add the fish. Stir it up nicely and add the soy-cream and spices. Wok for another minute, or until satisfied.

Shitty wok, may i take yoar ordar preease?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar