onsdag 16. desember 2009

Bare Faced Beauty

I'm gonna write a review on mineral make-up now. *warning*

In desperate hopes of the perfect mineral foundation i googled like a madman, or woman, when i came across Bare Faced Beauty. Oh man i tell you.. It's cheap and a really good product, without any nasty bismuth.
I bought the mini foundation kit with a brush, a full size kabuki, to the prize of 18£! So i picked out my four sample shades, "Whisper, Innocent, Gracious and Honest". Honest was a perfect match.
I recommend watching this guide on how to chose the right color with swatches.

On to the product. It's much more grainy then i.e Tikei (a Swedish brand), which usually means it's got more coverage, which it does. To tell you the truth, I think this product is one of the best ones out there for my skin. I don't end up completely shiny on the forehead after a day, and it doesn't itch at all! I have a highly sensitive skin. It works well as a concealer on my blemishes and on my rosacea. (tip: If some of the samples u've ordered are a little too yellow or pink, you can use the pink one as an under-eye concealer, and the yellow on the blemishes. Use them before you lay the mineral base).
The samples are big and lasts for many applications. And the brush, omg.. the brush! It is suuuuuper soft, just like silk, and very dense. It's a 5 out of 5. Remember to read the tips and guidelines on their web-page about how to clean it, and maybe how to apply the foundation. They recommend using downwards C motion with the brush, and I agree. I tried the buffing method first, which is great if you're in a hurry, but it may result in some clogged pores no matter which mineral brand you're using.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar