lørdag 26. september 2009

Cupcake frosting

So, I've finally made my cupcakes sweeter. And I felt extra experimental since it's Saturday and all, so I made a bailey's butter cream. Nomnom
And since I use different frosting's on my cupcakes, the recipe is kinda small if you have 5 racks of them, lol.
I didn't decorate them in any fancy way, so I won't upload a pic :P

Baileys butter cream frosting:
100gr butter
250gr confectioners sugar/powdered sugar
1 teasp baileys
1 teasp cocoa powder (or maybe more, just to dye the frosting a little, optional)
1 tbsp vanilla sugar or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence (optional)
And a tiny amount of milk if this gets to firm.

Whip the butter and sugar white and creamy, add the rest after. Add moisture if it's falling appart. I recommend using a kitchen appliance for this.

All my measurements are not necessarily 100% accurate, and guarantee a perfect result right away. I just add ingredients on the feeling.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar